Thursday, January 15, 2004

And then the fuzzy white dog came along and raped them all...

I guess I do have some news to report. Yesterday was Dakota's first birthday, and in commemoration, she got to go to Doggie Daycare for the first time. What a hoot! HappyDogz (that's the esteemed establishment) has a "doggie cam" where you can check in on the status of your playful pooch at will between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

She appeared to have a blast. It's amazing how those pooches just wander, and wander, and wander. All day long. Very few had the smarts to lay down for a moment. Now I know why Dakota took only five minutes to eat and drink when she got home, then dropped into a canine coma for the rest of the day (and night). Nice quiet night for Mom, if nothing else. :)

There appears to be a "date rape dog" who frequents this particular daycare, though. Some fuzzy white thing who kept humping my baby. She didn't seem to mind too much, though. I guess even spayed girls like to go through the motions...

Anyway, happy first birthday to my dog. Or, seventh birthday, if you're counting dog years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home