Monday, March 01, 2004

Okay, Mamacita. I'm blogging. Happy??? :)

Yes, I'm back to the blog after a lengthy absence. I knew this would happen. What can I say? I've been busy.

Busy doing what, you ask?

Um. That's a good question. I guess mostly, lately, I've been busy writing recursive functions that don't quite work (yet), and cleaning spring mud out from Dakota's paws, and raising my alcoholic tolerance by virtue of it being basketball season. I've been rediscovering the cleaning power of Bon Ami and lamenting how filthy my car is and going to loud, wonderful Texican rock shows (Los Lonely Boys...some of the best talent to hit the blues rock circuit in quite a while).

So, I've been doing stuff. As interesting of stuff as one can do in the dreary doldrums of a Midwestern February, I guess. Thank goodness it's finally March...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home