Monday, June 16, 2008

What's in the garden?

So, I figured I should document what I'm growing in my garden. I think I'm done, but that's never a guarantee...

In the raised bed:

  • 'Marketmore 80' cucumber (1)
  • Zucchini (3)
  • Italian parsley (1)
  • Curly parsley (1)
  • A couple miscellaneous herbs (thyme & marjoram, maybe?)
  • Sweet basil (4)
  • Cilantro (2)
  • Sage (1)
  • Butternut squash (2)
  • 'Ghostbuster' white eggplant (1)
  • 'Neon' eggplant (1)
  • Red bell pepper (1)
  • Yellow bell pepper (1)
  • 'Apple' sweet pepper (2)
  • Jalapeno pepper (1)
  • Serrano pepper (1)
  • 'Five-color Silverbeet' Swiss chard (12)

In "Tomato Row" on the back fenceline:

In the other back fenceline bed:

  • Green tomatillos (starting from seed -- not established yet)
  • Green bell pepper
  • Another Marketmore cucumber
  • 'Envy' edamame (starting from seed -- not established yet)
  • 'Fortex' green beans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home