Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Feeling thankful for...

  • Realizing at around 3:00 p.m. the afternoon OF the game, that there's a Spartan game on tonight for me to watch! And it's televised! God bless you, ESPN!
  • Eating slices of hard salami right out of the deli bag, and intentionally making really obnoxious yummy noises while the dog sits in front of me, salivating, all eyebrows and ears and ineffectual cuteness.
  • The total absurdity of the E! show, "Love is in the Heir." Sometimes it's fun to watch a train wreck in progress.
  • Dry roasted peanuts. Eaten one at a time. The orphaned halves first, and then the whole ones. That's about as anal-retentive as I get, people.
  • Sheet-washing day. There's something about climbing into a bed with freshly washed sheets on it. Even better if they're still a little warm.
  • Slowly but surely being able to talk about things like "DMZ" and "content replication" and "Active Directory Groups" and have the slightest idea what I'm talking about. I may never turn into a geek, but I'm on my way to being a bonafied IS person. It's kind of scary.
  • Old Prince songs. Even the ones I don't really care for, I love to hear that man flood my car with his musical genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home