Monday, May 02, 2005

Peek-a-boo!

I see you! You haven't seen me, though, not for over a month. Where have I been, you ask? Well, that's a good question. Where the hell HAVE I been? I suppose the truth is simply that I've been living life and neglecting my blog. I have much to post about, but I'm way too buzzed on Bogle's Pinot Noir right now to do the English language justice. While I know all one or two of you who actually visit my blog are up for the bizarre contortions I can put our Mother Tongue into when I'm drunk, I cannot inflict that upon you. Because I need dinner. Sustenance. Badly.

To tide you over, read about me, the Fire Dragon. Please note that they left out the "sexually voracious", "insanely witty", and "utterly unforgettable" passages. Simple oversight, I'm sure...

FIRE DRAGON - 1916, 1976, 2036


The most righteous, outgoing and competitive of all Dragons, the Fire Dragon will expect a lot from everyone. But while he may be demanding and aggressive, he is also blessed with enormous energy and has a lot to offer in return. The trouble is that he may go around with an air of superiority plus authority and make people fear or shy away from him. His leadership qualities are often marred by his desire to be treated like the Messiah. Fire matched with his forceful lunar sign will give him overzealous and dictatorial inclinations. He pushes too hard even where there is little resistance.

In reality, he is an open and humane person given to impartiality and uncovering the truth at all costs. His criticisms are objective and he has the power to arouse the masses with his vibrant personality. A natural empire builder, he will look toward the supreme order of things, with himself at the helm, of course.

Because the Fire Dragon is often enveloped by insatiable personal ambition, he is short-tempered, inconsiderate and unable to put up with anything less than perfection. He also overgeneralizes or jumps to conclusions, frequently lumping people into categories without allowing for or even perceiving their individual differences.

Nonetheless, here is a performer of the highest degree who could easily be a source of inspiration to his fellowman and a personality who will catch the public eye - when he learns to master his negative traits and communicate more humbly with others.


Okay, so that TOTALLY sounds like me, right? I always knew I was a bitch...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Yeah . . . I read yours and thought, "This is NOT Caroline!"

Where's the part about smart, funny, witty and very sexy that you obviously embody as a Fire Dragon?

Piece-a-shit Chinese astrology website!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home