Saturday, March 12, 2005

Holy shit! (or, "Whatever happened to the Crazylegs progress?")

I realize I've been lax in logging my Crazylegs training progress. I'm not sure why that is, but I guess I'm comforted by knowing that I've been more diligent about actually doing the training than I have been about blogging about it.

In short, I'm in approximately week six of my training, with six more weeks to go. Today, I had a personal best, and I'm frankly quite proud of myself. About 3:00 this afternoon, I set out into the 22-degree March cold and wind for my run. My intent was to run three miles, and I sort of wondered if I would make that.

Well, I made it, and then some. I ended up running about 3.6 miles. Holy shit! Holy, holy shit! That's as far as I've ever run in my life. Way to go, Wendish girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home